WHAT CAN I DO?
Don’t hesitate to contact us to better understand your rights, to learn protection scenarios that are adapted to your situation, to feel safe or to get any other kind of help. Our services include external consultations, and safe shelter for you and your children.
- a secure space and free of charge shelter with services offered to women who are victims of domestic violence and their children, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week;
- care and support in legal proceedings;
- a listening and mutual aid space where women are brought to disarm guilt and take back control on their lives;
- special attention is given to children's reality;
- External consultation services (without accommodations) and follow-ups for women who are no longer resident.
- support groups.